Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back to 2000

I have a headache. I'm not sure what is causing it, but if it is related to a jump start in my weight loss, I'll take that as a good sign. After putzing around with my calories and being unsteady in what routine I wanted to follow due to my strained deltoid, I decided to again keep to eating at 2000 calories a day. Any exercise I do on top of that will be my deficit. And I want to run 2x a week, do strength training 3x and/or some HIIT for a day. That's a loose plan which is my slightly altered version of the Abs Diet workout. I had to alter it because of my stupid strained deltoid that I'm getting worked on at the chiropractor's. I'm doing resistance band exercises almost every day (it was every day but I took a rest day today because it's feeling sore and maybe not healing because I'm overworking it) and that's kind of like modified strength training.

ANYWAY, I freaked myself out after reading the Abs Diet book and put myself at 1800 calories. My weight wasn't going anywhere. So, like I promised myself at the beginning of the month, I put my calories back to 2000 even and will see how the month goes. After three days of nothing, the scale moved down by tenths. And it did it again this morning. If I get enough sleep, I'm excited to see if it will go down again tomorrow. But tonight a headache creeped up on me and I don't like it. I didn't take Tylenol since I'm going to bed soon. I wonder if I'll wake up with a headache. Then it will be Tylenol for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment